About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, April 29, 2013

How are you living TODAY

John Lennon said “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” 

This is so true. What is your life like TODAY? What are you willing to do to make TODAY the very best day you can live? If you aren't willing to live a great life TODAY, then life will dictate your day for you. Choose!!

1440 Purpose - LIVE WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment