About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

He Will Prosper Your Career

We urge you…that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work

with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing. –1 Thessalonians 4:10-12      

My Prayer for Today    

Father, help me to be industrious in Your kingdom. Help me to wade through the failures in order to obtain the blessings. Build in me a resilience that will withstand any attack the enemy brings against me. (Luke 10:19.) I know that the most successful people in the world are those who have failed the most, simply because they have done the most. May I never let obstacles or setbacks hinder me or shy me away from the prize that is set before me. (Micah 7:8; 1 Corinthians 9:24.)    

My Confession for Today    

I make it my heart’s ambition to live a peaceful life, no matter how many devil heads I have to stomp to attain it. (Psalm 91:13; James 4:7.) I mind my own business, attend to my own affairs and needs, and work with my own hands to build a foundation for my prosperity. (Psalm 1:1-3.) I am dependent upon no man to meet my needs. I am never found begging for money or support. (Psalm 37:25.) In this way, my life wins the respect of those who are outside of faith.    

No comments:

Post a Comment