About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Your Belief Gives You Limitless Possibilities


Your Belief Gives You Limitless Possibilities

Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." -Mark 9:23 



MY PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, You have taught me that belief is the launching pad for my faith. If I can believe, all things are possible for me. Therefore, teach me to program my mind for unwavering belief. Show me how to believe like You believe. Look to the things that are hindering me and remove them from my life. Make me to see things as they truly are, and not as the circumstances are showing. (2 Corinthians 5:7.) Clarify my mind's eye and help me not to trust in my physical eye. Help me to make Your Word my final authority, Father. Help me to be ever-increasingly productive in this walk of faith to which I am called. 


MY CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I believe in God's power and ability within me. Therefore, all things are possible for me. I am strong and of good courage. (Joshua 1:7-8.) All of my goals are realized and none of my words fall to the ground. (1 Samuel 3:19.) Every word that I speak in faith attaches itself to spirit substance and brings forth into this life the intentions of my heart. (John 6:63; Hebrews 11:1.) This is a good day for me. It is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment