About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, November 7, 2014

The Lord Prepares Your Heart for His Instructions

LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more. –Psalm 10:17-18       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I am fully aware that You did not create one person to be more important than another. I realize that everyone I meet is in some way my superior, and that I, in some way, am theirs. Everyone is gifted and talented, and everyone has a divine mission to fulfill. Prepare me for mine, Father. Train me as a coach trains a prized athlete. (2 Timothy 2:5 NLT.) Cause my ear to hear and my heart to understand. (Psalm 143:8.)    

My Confession for Today


    The Lord has prepared my heart for His fellowship. His ear is attentive to the sound of my voice and He has prepared Himself to guide me in my way. (Psalm 73:24.) Those who oppress me shall now meet His justice. He has risen in my defense so the oppressor can oppress me no more.    

No comments:

Post a Comment