About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Lord Is Your Keeper

He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. –Psalm 121:3-8    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, by the authority of Your will I claim You as my Father and my friend. It is You who bids me to walk by faith declaring that if I can see myself as being what I desire, then I am that very thing. (2 Corinthians 5:7; Proverbs 23:7.) You understand my struggles and patiently help me with every new step that I take. I rest in the shadow of Your wings as You preserve my coming and going now and forevermore. (Psalm 63:7.)         

My Confession for Today      

The world may turn to the psychiatrist, the psychic, and the politician for help, but my help comes from the Creator of heaven and earth. (Colossians 1:16.) My destiny is fixed and I am resolved to attain it. I am not praying for opportunities; I am preparing for them. Th ey are presently mine. The One watching over me is tenacious. He never sleeps or even blinks an eye. He is the shade at my right hand so that nothing can even come close to harming me. My Father watches over my coming and my going and everything in between, both now and forevermore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment