About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Your Harvest Constantly Increases


Bring back our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the South. Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. –Psalm 126:4-6       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, You know my struggles and failures. You see all that I have suffered, much of which was from my own hand. Help me turn it around, Father. Bring me back from captivity. Cause my mistakes to become tools to help me organize my victory. Make my weeping a memory, Lord. Flood my life with the harvest of my hope.    


My Confession for Today    


My Father restores my fortunes like the raging streams of the Negev. (Psalm 126:4 NIV.) I have sown my seed and shall reap an abundant harvest. Through hardship and turmoil I have gathered my seed, and I have sown it in the midst of life’s troubles. But, oh, my latter end! What I have sown in tears, I will reap with joy! I gather my harvest in bundles so large they cannot be carried! Perseverance always smiles in the end, and I’m smilin’ big. (Romans 5:4-5.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment