About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

You Are Filled with Power

 Knowing, beloved brethren, your election by God. For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake. –1 Thessalonians 1:4-5       

My Prayer for Today

Father, do not allow my faith to be empty. Let me not speak empty words, but words of power that change the world to make it a better place to live. May every action that I take be within the confines of my faith goals. Keep me from wavering even a little to the right or to the left. (Joshua 23:6.) Make my path straight before me in a single-minded pursuit of my dreams.(Isaiah 45:2.)    

My Confession for Today    


By faith, I produce an abundance of good works and have a steadfast endurance inspired by hope in my Lord Jesus Christ. My Father chose me out of the world to be His own son/daughter. (John 15:16.) He sought me out, found me, and made me what I am today. If ever I begin to think that God doesn’t want me around, or that He is fed up with me, I will remember that He is the One who sought me out and chose me to be His child. I did not go running to Him; He came running for me. He knew everything that I would do, even after receiving Jesus, and He still wanted me to be His son/daughter. Therefore, knowing that He loves me so much, I will do my best to live a life pleasing to Him in every way. (Jeremiah 31:3; 2 Corinthians 5:8.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment