About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Abide in His Love


As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. –John 15:9-11    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, show me the depths of Your love for me. Instruct me in the ways of love that I may be a reflection of Your love to a lost world. Teach me to see the world through other people’s eyes. Fill my life with the fruit of love so that Your joy may remain in me and that my joy may be full. Make love the center point of all that I do so that my faith is always aligned with Your will.    

My Confession for Today    

Jesus loves me in the same way that the Father loves Him. I am like a prized treasure filling His heart with joy. I abide in His love—always recognizing and remembering it in all that I do. I keep my mind focused on the best things in life. I pay attention to the Word and do all that it commands me to do. Gods joy and delight are in me, and my joy and delight are made complete in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment