About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Keep Moving Forward

Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward.” –Exodus 14:13-15       

My Prayer for Today
    Father, I thank You for being my partner in life. Your desire is that I become a part of what You are doing. I will not be the fool who sits around expecting miracles when You have already given me the power to get the job done. I will move forward in faith and purpose with signs and wonders accompanying me as I go. (Romans 8:37; Mark 16:20.) I have Your unfailing promise that You will never leave me nor forsake me. (Hebrews 13:5.) You fight for me and ensure my victory no matter what the odds or the enemy.    

My Confession for Today
    I am fearless in the face of danger. I stand firm and confident under God’s powerful hand. He works for me to produce a mighty salvation. I am still and at peace for I know that God, my heavenly Father, the Creator of the universe, loves me and fights on my behalf. (Psalm 46:10; Isaiah 40:28.) Therefore, I will not allow fear to hold me back, but will go forward and complete the task I am given.    

No comments:

Post a Comment