About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

You Can Claim Unlimited Benefits

You Can Claim Unlimited Benefits     

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. –Psalm 103:2-5      

My Prayer for Today
Father, I thank You for being who You are. You are not the god of man-made religion. You do not think like men or require what they require. (Isaiah 55:9.) When they twist Your Word to meet their own ends, I have Your Spirit within me to keep me on track. (Ezekiel 36:27.) You are the God who blesses His children. You satisfy my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s. You forgive all my sins. You heal all of my diseases and redeem my life from destruction. You are so good to me, Father. Help me to live like You, be like You, love like You, and bless like You.   

My Confession for Today

I praise the name of the Lord out of the depths of my soul. With all that is in me I bless His holy name. (Psalm 103:1.) I call to mind all that God has done for me, all that He has for me, and all that He is doing in my life. He has forgiven my sins and healed me of every possible disease. He has redeemed my life from destruction and has crowned me with His love and compassion. He satisfies my every desire with good things so that my youth is renewed within me, that I may soar into this life like an eagle on the wing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment