About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

God Is Quick to Respond to You


Shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth? –Luke 18:7-8       

My Prayer for Today

Father, true faith has been scarce on the earth. Too many of us have spoken out of both sides of our mouths. One minute we declare our unwavering faith and the next we agree with the circumstance. Not I, Father. I choose to believe in spite of what I see or feel. I know that You are always working with me to create the kind of life that I desire to live. (Colossians 1:29) You never fail me, Father, so train me thoroughly so that I will never fail You. (Isaiah 58:11)    

My Confession for Today    

My heavenly Father never neglects me. He is always with me to guide, defend, and even avenge me. (Isaiah 35:4) When I call upon Him, He answers. He takes up my cause as His own and honors my faith. I will not let Him down. When Jesus returns, He will find me living by faith in this earth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment