About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

God Is Your Faithful Advocate


You are near, O LORD, and all Your commandments are truth. Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever. Consider my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget Your law. Plead my cause and redeem me; revive me according to Your word. –Psalm 119:151-154    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You that You didn’t choose to dwell far off so that I would have to send my prayers to heaven or some other distant place. You chose to dwell in the closest and most intimate place possible: within my heart. (1 Corinthians 3:16.) I am now one with You and You are one with me. (John 17:21-23.) All that I do in this world I do together with You. As my loving Father, plead my cause, fight my fight, and keep me on the path of Your will. (Psalm 139:24.)    

My Confession for Today    


My Father considers my afflictions and delivers me according to His Word. When I speak it, life and health flood into my body. (Proverbs 4:20-22.) I remember the power of the Word. It remains in the forefront of my thoughts. God has given it to me to keep my life safe and provide healing and security for me in times of trouble. The fullness of His blessings comes to me through His Word, and His mercy toward me endures forever. (Romans 15:29; Psalm 107:1.)      





No comments:

Post a Comment