About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Jesus Is Your Substitute and Great High Priest

  

Jesus Is Your Substitute and Great High Priest

Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. –Hebrews 9:11-12      

My Prayer for Today

Father, I acknowledge that my salvation and redemption are eternal. Jesus entered the Most Holy Place once and for all on my behalf. He does not have to do it again and again. My sin has been eradicated by His blood, and I am now secure for all of eternity. His holiness is now my holiness and His works are now my works. All that He is and all that He has are now mine to claim. (Galatians 3:29.) I thank You for this wonderful truth, Father. Help me to live my life honoring such mercy and grace.   

My Confession for Today


Jesus is my faithful and loving high priest. He went through the better and more perfect tabernacle in heaven on my behalf, carrying His own blood to secure my eternal redemption. This satisfied the claim that justice had on me. I am now completely acquitted of all charges. I am free! (Galatians 5:1.) Through Jesus’ wonderful deed of love, He sealed for all time my rights and position as a child of God. (Ephesians 1:13; 4:30.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment