About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

God Never Lets Go of Your Hand

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. –Psalm 139:7-10    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, Your mercy and grace make Your omnipresence a comfort. You are never harsh with me nor do You look for reasons to condemn me. No matter where I am or what I am doing,
You always see what is best in me. (1 Corinthians 13:7) I can always count on You to encourage, strengthen, and assist me through the many storms of this life. When I am in the worst of conditions, You never let go of my hand. (Isaiah 41:13.) I never have to worry or hide my face from You. Your unconditional love always leads me on to victory. (1 Corinthians 15:57.)    

My Confession for Today

My Father is with me wherever I go. (Joshua 1:9.) Whether I rise on the wings of the dawn or settle at the far side of the sea, God is there to guide me—His right hand holds me securely and His love bolsters my confidence in my success. (Jeremiah 31:3.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment