About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

You Are the Friend of God

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. –John 15:13-15    

My Prayer for Today    
Father, I thank You that I am no longer a servant, but a son/daughter. You have brought me into Your family. I am now Your own child with gifts and talents that are precious to the kingdom. Show me what You want me to do today, Father. Reveal to me the path where my talent is most needed so that Your kingdom can advance in the way that You have intended.    

My Confession for Today    
There is no greater love in existence than the love that Jesus has for me. I am one of His close friends. I listen for His instruction and do all that He commands me to do. He reveals to me His intimate secrets and makes me a vital part of His plans and purposes. It wasn’t me who chose Him, but He chose me. ( John 15:16.) Before the beginning of time, He picked me to be His friend and brother/sister. (Ephesians 4:1; Romans 8:29.) I am now one with Him in Spirit and through Him I bear an abundance of lasting and eternal fruit. ( John 17:21.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment