About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Your Heavenly Father Finds No Reason to Reject You

 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. –John 6:37-39    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You for the security that I enjoy in Christ Jesus. In Him, I have eternal life and will never see destruction. (John 3:15-16.) I have Your promise that You will find no reason to cast me from Your presence. None of my security is placed in my own power. All of it, first to last, is placed in the blood of Jesus and sealed by the Holy Spirit. (1 John 1:7; Revelation 12:7; Ephesians 1:13.) Worry for my future has become a thing of the past. I can now live freely, by faith, and receive every blessing that You so desire to give. (John 8:36; Psalm 68:19.)    

My Confession for Today    
My heavenly Father has entrusted my eternal security to Jesus. I have turned to Him and pledged my endless devotion. (Romans 10:9.) He has given me His Word that He will find absolutely no reason to reject me. I have come to Him and have given Him my life, so from now on I don’t need to fear. This is the Father’s will: that I should never be lost again. I have been given new life and shall be raised up on the last day.(2 Corinthians 5:17.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment