About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, August 15, 2014

His Power Works in You Mightily

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily. –Colossians 1:27-29       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, thank You for revealing to me the power by which I can live a godly life. There is but one source of true riches and that is Christ in me. He is my strength and my salvation. In Him I live and move and have my being. (Acts 17:28.) He is my everlasting security and the very entrance to the provision of heaven. As He is in You, I am in Him, and we three are one. (John 17:21.) In all of my labor I strive according to His working which works in me mightily.    

My Confession for Today    

I proclaim the mystery that was hidden throughout the ages, but has now been made known to me. The riches of the glory of God are within me in Christ Jesus. All that I need to produce the life of my dreams is within me at this very moment. I take hold of that image within me, believe it with all of my heart, and speak it forth with power and purpose. To this end I labor, striving with all of His power and ability that so effectively works within me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment