About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Jesus Became What You Are, that You Might Become What He Is


For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. –2 Corinthians 8:9       

My Prayer for Today
    Father, I thank You that in Christ Jesus I have become rich beyond measure. Worldly wealth cannot be compared to the true riches of becoming one with You. (John 17:21.) I am now an heir of heaven. (Ephesians 3:6; Romans 8:17.) This very day, people who have gone there before me will walk by my heavenly mansion and know that it was built for me. (John 14:2-3.) Even in this earth I am Your covenant partner through Jesus’ blood. (Genesis 17:2-5; Ephesians 2:13-14.) I have every promise and Christ’s own anointing. (2 Corinthians 1:20; 1 John 2:20,27.) I thank You for it all, Father. Help me to live in it according to Your perfect will.    

My Confession for Today
    I know the grace of my Lord Jesus, that though He was rich, for my sake He became poor, so that I, through His poverty, could become rich. I am continually and abundantly supplied with all good things. (Philippians 4:19; Psalm 84:11.) By faith I receive all that I desire and more. (Hebrews 11:1; Proverbs 10:24.) My imagination paints the canvas of my future, and I do not let go of that image until I hold the reality of it in my very hands.    

No comments:

Post a Comment