About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Word Will Not Return Void


So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. –Isaiah 55:11    


My Prayer for Today    


Father, Your Word is faithful. Nothing that You have promised ever falls short of Your intent. All that You require is that I believe. I commit myself to this end, Father. Regardless of what my eyes see, what my body feels, or what the circumstances are showing, I believe. Your Word is my final authority. It is mine to receive and its benefits are mine to enjoy.    

My Confession for Today    

As rain and snow fall from heaven to water the earth and make it bring forth seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so it is with God’s Word. (Isaiah 55:10.) He has sent it to me for a purpose and it will accomplish that purpose in my life. It is continually on my lips as a seed and it brings me a perpetual harvest of good things. What a joy it is to be led forth in such peace and assurance! (Isaiah 55:12.) The mountains and the hills burst forth into song before me, and I enjoy the goodwill of all who see God’s favor in my life. (Isaiah 55:12; Proverbs 3:3-4.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment