About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, September 22, 2014

All of the Covenant Blessings Are Yours


“Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.” –Deuteronomy 28:3-6       

My Prayer for Today    
Father, as I am blessed this day, in turn, make me a blessing to others. Let me not be self-centered, self-absorbed, and egotistical. I know I am blessed, and I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate it, but I want the same for others. Make me a blessing, Father. Make me to be like You. Your hand is open to the just and the unjust alike. (Matthew 5:45.) You own everything, yet You offer it all to anyone who will receive it. (Luke 12:29-32.) Give me the same attitude, Father. Teach me to be just like You.    

My Confession for Today    
By the Word of the Lord I am set high above all worldly people. (Deuteronomy 28:1.) All of His covenant blessings have come upon me and overtaken me. I am blessed (given divine favor, good fortune, happiness, prosperity, and good things of every kind) in the city and I am blessed in the country. Blessed are my children, my animals, and my garden. Blessed are my produce and my gatherings. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment