About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Remember What God Has Done for You

Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren, –Deuteronomy 4:9       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, help me to be aware of what I am doing and how it affects my life and spiritual walk. Help me to always remember what You have done for me. Fuse Your works onto the tablet of my heart and bring them to my remembrance that I may teach them to my posterity. (Proverbs 3:3; John 14:26.) There is an eternity at stake, Father. So, open the eyes of my children. Give them revelation of Your will and purpose for them. Cause them to know and understand Your precepts and to respond to the call You have placed on their lives.    

My Confession for Today
    

I attend and give my complete attention to all that the Lord has done for me. I do not let it slip from my mind. I keep these things in the midst of my heart all the days of my life. (Proverbs 4:21.) I teach them to my children and my grandchildren as long as I have breath within me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment