About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

He Shall Give You the Desires of Your Heart


Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. –Psalm 37:3-6    

My Prayer for Today

Father, You are my joy and my delight. In You I have wisdom, freedom, everlasting supply, and unending love. (1 Corinthians 1:30; Luke 4:18; Philippians 4:19; Jeremiah 31:3.) I commit my life to You in every way. Only by Your guidance am I guaranteed success. Take Your heavenly machete and carve a path for me in this jungle. (Ephesians 6:17; Psalm 73:24.) Lead me to treasures that only You can find. Bring me into the land of excitement, everlasting joy, and absolute fulfillment. (Psalm 16:11.)    

My Confession for Today    

I trust in the Lord, and I do what is good. I dwell in the land and feed on His faithfulness. I delight myself in Him and He gives me the desires of my heart. I commit my way to Him and He ensures my success. He causes my righteousness to shine forth as the light and my justice as the noonday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment