About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

He Lights up the Path Before You

You will light my lamp; the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop… I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.… God… arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places. He teaches my hands to make war.… You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great. You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip. –Psalm 18:28-36    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, light the lamp of my understanding. Enlighten my darkness and give me wisdom to make right decisions. Fill me with the benefits of Your promises. Give me what I desire that is in line with Your Word, and the time and energy to enjoy it. (Psalm 37:4.) Strengthen me in the power of Your might. Set me on high places and secure me there within the hedge of Your protection. (Psalm 139:5.)    

My Confession for Today    

God’s Word flows through me in all of its perfection, as my shield, sword, and protective refuge. God arms me with His strength and makes my way flawless before Him. By His power I prevail through every battle. He trains me in the art of spiritual warfare and enables me to do what the world thinks impossible. (Ephesians 6:10-18; Mark 10:27.) The Lord has broadened my path so that in me there is no shadow of turning. ( James 1:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment