About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You Are Supposed to Have More than Enough

Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you. –Deuteronomy 28:10-11       

My Prayer for Today    
Father, I thank You that people recognize Your presence in me. I thank You for pouring Your unlimited supply into my life so that I am never in want in any way. All of my needs are fully met. (Philippians 4:19.) Help me to use what You have given to glorify Your name. Keep me from squandering Your provision. Make me wise in all things. Help me to hold myself to a higher standard than what others expect of me, and may my previous best be my only competition.    

My Confession for Today

All of the people of the world clearly see that I am called by the name of the Lord. They recognize that I am in His family. I am His son/daughter and heir, and His blessings are evident in my life. (Romans 8:16-17.) This fact sparks terror in the hearts of my enemies. The Lord gives me a tremendous surplus of prosperity for my home and family. The fruit of my body, the young of my cattle, and the produce of my ground are blessed with His abundance.    

No comments:

Post a Comment