About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Do Not War According to the Flesh


Though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. –2 Corinthians 10:3-5    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You that I have weapons of the spirit to fight against the devil’s horde. (Ephesians 6:10-18.) I have the spiritual force of faith to change my circumstances and make things right. You did not place me on this earth to be a helpless victim of the enemy’s attacks. To the contrary, You command me to be strong and courageous, and to overcome the world through faith. (Deuteronomy 31:6; 1 John 5:4.) Faith can never be divorced from courage. Therefore, I will live my life fearlessly and take my dominion over all that exalts itself against You.    

My Confession for Today    
Though I live in the world, I do not wage war as the world does, for the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but spiritual. I have the very power of Christ to demolish every stronghold that has been raised up against the things of God. I tear down and refute all arguments, theories, reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment