About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, September 12, 2014

God Looks Favorably upon You and Is Pleased to Prosper You

For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm My covenant with you. You shall eat the old harvest, and clear out the old because of the new. I will set My tabernacle among you, and My soul shall not abhor you. –Leviticus 26:9-11       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, this day is a good day. I have You on my side prospering everything I set my hand to do.(Psalm 1:3) I have Your strength, fellowship, counsel, and assistance. This is a stress-free day, for You are looking upon me favorably, making me fruitful, multiplying me, and confirming Your covenant with me. Every day brings new gifts for me to enjoy. What a pleasure it is to serve You, Father. I am Yours forever.         

My Confession for Today      


The Lord looks upon me with favor. He causes everything that I do to be fruitful and prosperous. He multiplies me in all good things and in every good way. He sets me apart unto Himself, establishing and ratifying His covenant with me. I am living in the fullness of His abundance. My increase is continual, so that I must regularly clear out the old to make room for the new. (Psalm 115:14.)

No comments:

Post a Comment