About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Word and the Name Are Supreme

I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your
truth; for You have magnified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. –Psalm 138:2-3      

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I fully understand that for me to worship toward Your holy temple is to worship toward myself. (1 Corinthians 3:16.) You now dwell within my heart. All of your strength, wisdom, and ability are right now within me. Every promise in Your Word is mine for the asking. When I present one to You, You respond with “yes” and “amen”. (2 Corinthians 1:20.) In Your presence I have endless provision and strength to conquer the day. You make it easy to be courageous, Father. With You as my partner I cannot fail.    

My Confession for Today    

God has exalted His name and His Word above all things. (Philippians 2:9-11.) They are the keys that open the door of certainty to all of my prayers. I am bold and stouthearted enough to enter into the very throne room of God and fully expect Him to fulfill His Word on my behalf. (Hebrews 4:16.)

No comments:

Post a Comment