About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

God Richly Gives You All Things to Enjoy

Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. –1 Timothy 6:17-19      

My Prayer for Today      

Father, never let me forget what matters most in life. Though I may prosper in every way and have all that I need and more, let it not be my first focus. Riches are fleeting and fully unworthy of my trust. You alone are my everlasting provision and safeguard against turmoil and disaster.             

My Confession for Today        


I am in complete self-control. I do not trust in uncertain riches, but in the counsel of my God. He richly provides me with good things of every kind to enjoy. I am not only rich in possessions, but rich in good deeds as well, being ever generous and always willing to share. Through my acts of generosity, I lay up for myself an abundance of treasures in heaven as a firm foundation for my future. (Matthew 6:20.) In this, I have taken hold of the life that is truly life-the very life that God desires for me to live. (Deuteronomy 30:19; John 20:31 NIV.)

No comments:

Post a Comment