About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Your Heavenly Father Speaks to You

He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel. He has not dealt thus with any nation; and as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise the LORD! –Psalm 147:19-20       

My Prayer for Today

    Father, I thank You for giving me insight and understanding of Your precepts. By the power of Your promise, fill me with Your anointing and cause the words that I speak to come to pass. (Ephesians 1:17-23; Mark 11:23-24.) Bless me as only Your child can be blessed. You have not set a ceiling on my benefits. I am limited only by what I can believe I have received. Your Word declares that if I can believe, all things are possible for me. (Mark 9:23.) Therefore, give me Your wisdom and help me to create an inheritance that will be felt for generations to come. (Proverbs 13:22.)    

My Confession for Today

    God favors me so highly that He has determined to reveal to me what the world can never truly know: His Word. (Mark 4:11.) He gives me special knowledge and keen insight into its deepest meanings. I find great treasure in His promises and rejoice that each one is mine to receive. Whenever a need arises, I can rest assured that God has filled it in Jesus’ name. (Philippians 4:19.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment