About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Hope in God


Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. –Psalm 42:5    

My Prayer for Today

Father, though the world is in chaos, my faith is steady. You are above all—omniscient and omnipotent. None can succeed as Your enemy. And You are on my side. (Psalm 118:6.) I have Your Word that You will never leave me nor forsake me. (Hebrews 13:5.) You have promised that You will find no reason to cast me out. ( John 6:37.) Therefore, I can find no valid reason to be worried or alarmed. If You are for me, who can succeed against me? (Romans 8:31.)    

My Confession for Today    

I refuse to be depressed about any circumstance or situation I find myself in. I always keep in mind that my heavenly Father loves me with all of His heart and is caring for me every second of every day. (1 Peter 5:7; Jeremiah 31:3.) He commands His loving-kindness in the daytime and at night His song remains with me. (Psalm 92:2.) My Father never fails to be there for me. He is my Comforter who restores to me the joy of my salvation. (John 14:26; Psalm 51:12.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment