About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Encourage Yourself in the Lord

Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God. –1 Samuel 30:6       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, You are my strength and my refuge. (Psalm 46:1.) In You, I have safety from those who plot my destruction. Grant me wisdom this day. Fill my mind with ideas to prosper not only myself, but those around me as well. (Proverbs 8:12.) Bless me that I may be a blessing, and train me that I may train others and provide them a sound example to follow. (Genesis 12:2.)    

My Confession for Today    


When turmoil comes in like a flood, I encourage myself in the Lord. I look to God and His Word for my confidence. (Proverbs 3:26.) When others fail me and forsake me, God takes His stand on my behalf. He sees to it that my provision is restored. Together, we overcome any and every problem that I may face. (1 John 4:4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment