About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Give God Your Best Time

The report went around concerning Him all the more; and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities. So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed. –Luke 5:15-16    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, fill me with Your power as I draw near to You in faith. (1 Chronicles 29:11-12; James 4:8.) Restore to me any strength that I have unwittingly lost. Build me up, Father. Edify me and establish me on heights I have never known. (Habakkuk 3:19 KJV.) Reveal to me new strategies and show me things I have never seen. (John 16:13.) Help me to believe what I do not see, that I may see what I have believed. (John 20:29; Hebrews 11:1; 2 Corinthians 5:7; Mark 11:23-24.)    

My Confession for Today    

I regularly and consistently take the time to go to an isolated place, free of distraction, to pray and fellowship with my heavenly Father. I am not moved by need, nor do I focus on how much work there is to do. (Psalm 16:18.) I am moved by design, doing things the way that God has commanded. (Proverbs 16:9.) I am wise to go to my Father for rest and rejuvenation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment