About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, October 13, 2014

He Will Bring Your Soul Out of Trouble

Revive me, O LORD, for Your name’s sake! For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble. In Your mercy cut off my enemies, and destroy all those who afflict my soul; for I am Your servant. –Psalm 143:11-12       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I enlist Your assistance this day to help me fight this battle of faith. (1 Timothy 6:12.) Revive me and restore my strength. (2 Corinthians 12:9.) Cut off my enemies and eliminate those who afflict my soul. Create in me a power force that not only withstands every attack, but counters with dynamic, focused, and unstoppable faith. (Ecclesiates 4:12; Ephesians 6:13.)    

My Confession for Today


    God teaches me to do His will on the earth. (Psalm 143:10.) His Spirit leads me on a level ground, free of the bumps and potholes of confusion. (Romans 8:14; 1 Corinthians 14:3.) I am His own child and have taken the surname (family name) of God. (Ephesians 3:14-15; Isaiah 43:6-7.) For the sake of His name, He preserves my life and delivers me from trouble. (Psalm 121:7-8.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment