About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, October 17, 2014

God’s Name Is upon You

 “The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them. –Numbers 6:24-27    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You for giving me Your blessing. What You have blessed is blessed forever. In You, I have no reason to give up. Under Your constant coaching and persistent guidance my temperament has become fashioned for endurance. My faith prevails through the blackest storm. Though troubles surround me and the enemy sends ruthless attacks, I remain steadfast and unwavering. (Psalm 27:3.) I am always conscious of Your presence within me. That alone is enough to alleviate all fear. I acknowledge, Father, that Your name is upon me and Your blessing shall prevail. (Proverbs 18:10.)    

My Confession for Today    

The Lord has conferred upon me every blessing that heaven has to offer. His eyes are trained

upon me and He relentlessly watches over me to insure my safety. (Psalm 34:15; 121:5 NIV.) He is my ever-present Helper who supports me in all that I do. (John 14:26.) His face shines upon me to enlighten my way and show me mercy, kindness, and an abundance of favor. I bear His name as His own child, have His permanent stamp of approval, and live in His continuous peace.(Psalm 84:11.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment