About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, October 24, 2014

God’s Treasure Is Your Inheritance

The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. –Deuteronomy 28:12-13    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You for the unfailing provision that I now enjoy. You bless all of the work of my hands and cause me to live free of the bondage of debt. You bring associations into my life who are conducive to my success. You cause me to be a light to those in the darkness and You assist me as I lead them on the path of their dreams. (Matthew 5:16.)    

My Confession for Today    

My Lord gives rain to my land precisely when I need it. He has opened to me His heavenly treasury. With perfect timing, He rains it down upon me and blesses all the work of my hands. I am a lender and not a borrower. I lend to many and borrow from none. I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath. I am destined to take the lead in any enterprise I undertake. My Father has placed me at the top and never at the bottom, for I keep His Word and I am careful to adhere to His statutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment