About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, October 27, 2014

God Makes Good on His Word

God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? –Numbers 23:19       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, You make good on Your every promise to me. Your ways are infinitely higher than those of men. (Isaiah 55:9.) Everything You do is filled with honor and integrity, encouragement and blessing, and unconditional love. Make me like You, Father. Mold my life into a mirror reflection of Your character and nature. (2 Corinthians 3:18.) Show me everything I need to know to glorify You in all that I do.    

My Confession for Today    

My Father is not a man that He would lie to me. He does not shrink back from any of His promises. What He has said, He does. What He has spoken comes to pass in my life. He presents to me every good promise of His Word, and gives me assurance that He will bring it to pass. I am a truly blessed man/woman with a destiny that defies the imagination. (1 Corinthians 2:9.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment