About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

To Know God Is to Love Him

Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.” –John 8:19    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, the moment I received Jesus as my Savior, You came to dwell within my heart. I am known by You, and as I have read Your Word and spent time with You, I have come to know You and love You. You are my Father forever and no power in the universe can ever separate us. (Romans 8:35, 39.) As Jesus is in You, I am in Him, and we three are one. (John 17:21.) What a wonder! What a joy! What a privilege it is to be an actual son/daughter of the living God. (John 1:12.) I cherish You, Father. I thank You that I am Your child, friend, student, and partner, now and forevermore.    

My Confession for Today    

Jesus has brought me into an intimate relationship with Himself. I love Him; He is my Friend, my Lord, my Savior, and my Brother. I both know Him and am known by Him. I know our Father intimately as well. He is my Dad (Abba) and is ever watching over me. (Romans 8:15; Psalm 34:15.) He is my ever-present trainer in the ways of faith. He shows me how to maintain my belief and project it to change my circumstances and live the kind of life that is a reflection of heavenly royalty. (1 Peter 2:9.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment