About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Your Burden Has Been Removed


    I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of…Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright. –Leviticus 26:12-13    

My Prayer for Today

    Father, thank You for freeing me from the yoke of bondage. You didn’t create me to be a slave, but a son/daughter. You’ve made me Your own. By Jesus’ sacrifice, I now have You as my closest companion. (Galatians 1:4; Hebrews 13:5.) You have removed my burden and made me to walk uprightly as one who is free. You have given me life and purpose. (John 10:10; Ephesians 1:11.) You bid me to walk as You walk and to live as You live. You mentor me through life’s trials and see to it that I am never overwhelmed. You are a good Father and worthy of my praise.    

My Confession for Today


    The Lord has set His dwelling place within me and has given me His Word that He will never leave me nor forsake me. (1 Corinthians 3:16; Hebrews 13:5) His Spirit is ever with me and is indeed within me. He walks with me and His presence surrounds me. (Psalm 125:2.) He is my closest companion in this earth. He has broken the bars of the yoke of slavery that were once on my shoulders. He dashed them to pieces and declared that I am free! Through faith and perseverance I make sport of difficulties and disappointments and bring my Father glory in this earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment