About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

You Shall Be Satisfied

With Your hand from men, O LORD, from men of the world who have their portion in this life, and whose belly You fill with Your hidden treasure. They are satisfied with children, and leave the rest of their possession for their babes. As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness. –Psalm 17:14-15    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, this life is nothing compared to what You have prepared for me in heaven. Yet, everything I do in this life will be felt for eternity. This moment is of utter importance. Help me make it count, Father. Help me to convert my ideas into need fillers. Prepare me for increased power that I may be a blessing in this earth.    

My Confession for Today    


The Lord cherishes me and holds me dear to His heart. He stills my hunger and supplies me with an abundance of provisions. (Philippians 4:19.) My children live copiously with an unlimited supply of good things and I store up great wealth as an inheritance for each of them. (Proverbs 13:22.) I live under the commanded blessing of God and all that I do prospers without fail. (Deuteronomy 28:8; Psalm 1:3.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment