About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rejoice in the Advancement of God’s Kingdom

They sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the LORD: “For He is good, for His mercy
endures forever toward Israel.” Then all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid. –Ezra 3:11      

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You that You are always good to me. I never have to worry about Your wrath, or whether You might harm me in order to teach me something. You are good and all that You do is good. (Psalm 145:9.) Teach me to always remember Your goodness, Father. Help me lay a foundation where I can build a joyful life. Help me learn from yesterday, that I may do what I can today to create a better tomorrow.    

My Confession for Today    

The Lord is my foundation. His is the immovable base on which I rest and the surety that I will stand. He is not good to me only some of the time, He is good to me all of the time. His love for me endures forever. (Hebrews 13:5.) His grace and mercy have hedged me in so that His power will never be taken from me. (Psalm 139:5.) I will praise Him with great shouts of joy all the days of my life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment