About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Friday, October 3, 2014

You Live Under God’s Commanded Blessing

The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you. –Deuteronomy 28:7-8       

My Prayer for Today

    Father, You are my covenant associate and friend. There is no power to bless but that which You grant, and there is no power to curse but that which You allow. As we are bound by our covenant, protect me with all the power that You possess. Command Your blessing upon me and establish me. Use Your influence to increase and prosper all that I set my hand to do.    

My Confession for Today

    The Lord causes my enemies who rise up against me to be defeated before my face. They rise up against me in one direction, but flee from me in seven directions. The Lord commands blessings on all of my treasuries and on everything that I set my hand to do. He gives me abundant prosperity in the land which He has given me. I am established in holiness and set apart unto the Lord. (Ephesians 4:24; Psalm 4:3.) He makes His declaration that I am His and under His guardianship. (Isaiah 43:1; 1 Peter 2:25 NLT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment