About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Keep Away from the Path of the Destroyer

You have tested my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and have found nothing; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Concerning the works of men, by the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer [the violent and lawless]. –Psalm 17:3-4       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, Your Word is my light and my salvation. (Psalm 119:81,105.) It is a sure guide through the darkness where the destroyer sets his snares. (Psalm 91:3.) Keep me in the security of Your grace, Father. Guide me in the ways of wisdom and protect me from the pitfalls of transgression. Strengthen me in the power of Your might. (Ephesians 6:10.) Help me to learn from my mistakes and to see the path of opportunity each one creates.    

My Confession for Today


I am determined that the words of my mouth will be pure and in perfect agreement with the Word of God. When I set my faith goal, test it by the Word, believe in its fulfillment, and speak it forth into my life, I know that I shall have what I say. (Mark 11:24.) My faith is more powerful than my situation. (1 John 5:4.) I am never a victim of circumstances. God gave me the power to control my circumstances and to create the kind of life that brings Him glory in every way. (Romans 5:13; Ephesians 3:16 NIV.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment