About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

God Will Fulfill His Word

The LORD said to Moses, “Has the LORD’s arm been shortened? Now you shall see whether what I say will happen to you or not.” –Numbers 11:23       

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You for making me unique among all of Your creation. (Psalm 139:14.) I am created for a purpose and a mission, one that You say will prosper me and give me hope and a future. (Ephesians 1:11; Jeremiah 29:11 NIV.) Lead and guide me, Father, and direct my steps. (Psalm 37:23; 119:133.) Reveal to me what to do and I will do it with all of my might. Help me to create more opportunities than I can find. Show me the path of dominion and make me wise to walk in it. (Jeremiah 6:16.)    

My Confession for Today    

The Lord’s hand is not shortened and His ability ever remains the same. His Word to me is accomplished and I will see the results with my own eyes. Every good promise of the covenant is mine to receive. (1 Kings 8:56; 2 Corinthians 1:20.) I am blessed to live a stress-free and prosperous life. God’s anointing is ever-present within me. No matter what I face, I am destined for victory. (1 Corinthians 15:57.)     

No comments:

Post a Comment