About Me

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
It is my passion and my life’s mission to embrace the opportunity to develop, mentor and motivate individuals into recognizing their inherent abilities then utilizing those abilities to produce an empowering, purposeful life.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

He Blesses You and Multiplies You in Every Way

Blessing I will bless you [Abraham], and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice. –Genesis 22:17-18    

My Prayer for Today    

Father, I thank You for the blessing that You have given me. I am blessed spirit, soul, and body. You fill me with inspiration for every area of my life. Your friendship and partnership enlightens my life in every way. (Psalm 18:28.) All that I do is a joint venture with the God of all creation! Ideas flood my mind for new goals and dreams. (Proverbs 8:12.) Help me not to plant my ideas in pots, Father, but in fertile fields. Give me wisdom to flourish. Cause me to increase in a shower of abundance that I may be a blessing in this earth. (Ezekiel 34:26.)    

My Confession for Today

With the blessing of Abraham, my Father blesses me. With the multiplying of Abraham, my Father multiplies me. My faith brings me all that I desire from the treasury of Gods promises. Through Abraham’s Seed [Jesus] I possess the gates of my enemies. (Galatians 3:16; Genesis 24:60; Romans 8:37.) In Him, I have received happiness, peace, prosperity and good things of every kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment